The Liquid Telecom Innovation Partnerships initiative was launched in 2017 and is aimed at supporting the growth of digital technology innovation across Africa.
By bringing together key players from within the region’s innovation ecosystem, Liquid Telecom is helping technology companies originated and founded in Africa to scale through mutually beneficial partnerships.
Under the Innovation Partnerships initiative, Liquid Telecom is providing start-ups in the region with:
- Access to high-speed connectivity through our innovation hub partners
- We offer online accredited courses in data science, AI, machine learning, IoT, cloud and game development through our 21st Century Skills training platform
- Cloud computing resources
- Funding opportunities through our partners
- Co-creation, co-selling and scale-up partnerships across Africa
For more information on the Innovation Partnerships or to speak to a member of the team, email firstname.lastname@example.org